Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 16:12-24)
1. Who was planning to come to Corinth at his own convenient time?
2. Did the Lord expect the saints in Corinth to be watchful and strong in the faith?
3. How many things should be done with love [charity]?
4. Could it be said that the household of Stephanas was dedicated to the LordŐs work?
5. Did Paul expect the Corinthians to submit to those that helped and labored with him?
6. Who stepped up to do the work that the Corinthians were lacking in?
7. Were Stephanas and Fortunatus helpful to Paul?
8. How did Aquila and Priscilla help the church in regard to a place to assemble?
9. What kind of kiss did the brethren use in greeting?
10. Did Paul dictate the epistle to the saints in Corinth?
11. What was someone if they did not love the Lord Jesus Christ?
12. What was said to conclude the first epistle to the Corinthians?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager