Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 15:35-58)
1. Can we expect that people will question how a person can be raised from the dead?
2. What analogy did Paul use to explain how the body dies and raises in a changed form?
3. Shouldn’t we realize that there are different types of flesh and different types of bodies?
4. What will be the main difference between your body now and your body when the resurrection occurs?
5. What cannot inherit the kingdom of God?
6. Will anyone remain dead at the coming of Christ?
7. How long will it take for the Resurrection Day to take effect?
8. When will death be swallowed up in victory?
9. For this question, answer this verse: “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory” (I Corinthians 15:55)?
10. Should we be easily swayed from our service to the Lord?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager