Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 15:24-34)
1. What will Jesus deliver to the Father at the end?
2. How long will Jesus reign?
3. What will be the last enemy for Jesus to destroy?
4. Will Jesus continue to have authority over all things after the resurrection?
5. What would be the purpose of being baptized if you were just going to die without any resurrection?
6. Is there a point in suffering for Christ if you are going to die without any resurrection?
7. Do bad influences do us harm?
8. Are Christians expected to not sin?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager