Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 15:1-11)
1. Had Paul been involved in preaching the Gospel to those in Corinth?
2. Are we required to keep something in memory to be saved?
3. Was the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus in accordance with things previously stated in the Scriptures?
4. Did Paul use eyewitnesses as evidence in teaching about the resurrection of Christ?
5. Who was the last person to see our Lord after He was resurrected?
6. Why did Paul consider himself the least of the Apostles?
7. What did Paul do to be sure that the grace of God that was bestowed upon him was not in vain?
8. Did Paul preach a different Gospel than the other apostles?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager