Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 14:1-11)
1. Did prophesying have a greater value than other spiritual gifts for the Corinthians?
2. Was it profitable for men to speak to men using an unknown tongue?
3. What did prophesying do for the hearer?
4. Who was edified through one speaking with an unknown tongue?
5. Would it have been beneficial for Paul to speak to the Corinthians if he did not bring some revelation, knowledge, prophecy, or teaching?
6. Are uncertain sounds profitable for anyone?
7. Should we focus on speaking words easy to be understood?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager