Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 13:1-13)
1. Was it beneficial to have the spiritual gift of speaking in tongues if it was not coupled with love?
2. What did Paul consider himself, even though he was a prophet and could even move mountains, if he did not have love?
3. What could cause the act of giving to the poor to be unprofitable?
4. Can you claim to be a loving person if you are not longsuffering and kind?
5. If a Christian really has the love of God, will he or she be selfish?
6. Does godly love rejoice in iniquity?
7. Does godly love produce a doubting person who will give up easily?
8. Were spiritual gifts intended to last on earth?
9. What does the ability to become spiritually mature have to do with spiritual gifts?
10. At the conclusion of spiritual gifts, what remains?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager