Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 12:1-11)
1. What was the goal of Paul in writing about spiritual gifts?
2. Did the Christians in Corinth have any past involvement with idolatry?
3. Concerning those moved by spirits, what was a sure test that would identify the Holy Ghost from another spirit?
4. Were there different gifts, administrations, and operations?
5. To whom was the manifestation of the Spirit given?
6. How were wisdom and knowledge gained prior to the New Testament being fully revealed?
7. Did the Holy Spirit enable people to be able to heal others?
8. Were Christians in the first century given a supernatural ability to discern spirits?
9. Who made the choice of what spiritual gifts were given to certain people?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager