Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 12:12-31)
1. Is the LordŐs church one body?
2. Is there any type of racial or social divisions in the body of Christ?
3. Does each member of the LordŐs body matter even if that member seems lesser in some way?
4. If we were to give honor to an individual in the body of Christ, would it be the strong member or the weaker member?
5. Should we care more for one person in the body than for another?
6. Should we know each otherŐs sorrows and joys?
7. What Scripture, in our current study, shows the church/body is not a physical structure?
8. Even in the time of miracles, were there different roles and spiritual gifts in the LordŐs body?
9. Is there something better than spiritual gifts?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager