Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 10:23-33)
1. Must we be concerned as to whether or not our lawful liberties are edifying to others?
2. Should we be selfish people?
3. If a Christian is buying meat or eating at feast wherein meats offered to idols may be present, should that Christian investigate where the meat they are getting came from?
4. Should you eat something if you know it was part of a sacrifice to an idol?
5. Why are we judged by anotherŐs conscience?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager