Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 10:1-11)
1. Did Paul want the Christians in Corinth to be ignorant concerning Israel’s crossing of the Red Sea during the days of Moses?
2. What “spiritual meat” did the Israelites eat?
3. What “spiritual drink” did the Israelites drink?
4. Why was Israel overthrown in the wilderness?
5. Why are these things our examples?
6. To what sin of Israel does the phrase, “The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play” refer to?
7. What caused 23,000 Israelites to fall in one day?
8. What happened when Israel tempted Christ?
9. Do we want to be murmurers?
10. Can we receive admonishments from things written in the Old Testament?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager