Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 10:12-22)
1. Can overconfidence ultimately lead to one’s fall from Christ?
2. Has God equipped us to face all of the trials we face in this life?
3. Should we keep our distance from idolatry?
4. Did Paul want the Corinthians to examine what he was teaching?
5. What is communion?
6. Who, in the current context we are studying, is the one bread and one body?
7. If you were to knowingly eat of a sacrifice offered to an idol are you able to separate yourself from that idolatrous practice?
8. Can you partake of the Lord’s table and the table of demons at the same time?
9. Answer this two-part question posed by Paul: “Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he” (I Corinthians 10:22)?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager